This Excel concatenate with space formula example helps you:
- Insert a space ( );
- When joining strings.
Table of Contents
Excel Concatenate with Space Formula Template
'Source: https://powerspreadsheets.com/ 'More information: https://powerspreadsheets.com/excel-concatenate-space/ =String1&" "&String2
For these purposes, String1 and String2 are the strings you concatenate.
Excel Concatenate with Space Example Formula
The Excel concatenate with space example formula below:
- Joins the strings stored in cells B6 and B7;
- While inserting a space between them.
'Source: https://powerspreadsheets.com/ 'More information: https://powerspreadsheets.com/excel-concatenate-space/ =B6&" "&B7
The image at the top of this post shows the results I obtain with this Excel concatenate with space example formula.
Excel Concatenate with Space Explanation
The ampersand text concatenation operator (&):
- Concatenates strings; and
- Returns a single string with the concatenated items.
Use a space wrapped in double quotes (” “) to insert a space when creating an Excel concatenate with space formula.
The ampersand text concatenation operator (&) is not the only way to concatenate items. You can find more Excel concatenate formula examples in the More Excel Concatenate Formula Examples section.
More Excel Concatenate Formula Examples
This formula example is part of a more comprehensive series of Excel concatenate formula examples.
- Excel Concatenate Strings: Click here to open.
- Excel Concatenate Number and String: Click here to open.
- Excel Concatenate Date: Click here to open.
- Excel Concatenate with Space: Click here to open.
- Excel Concatenate New Line: Click here to open.
- Excel Concatenate Double Quote: Click here to open.
- Excel Concatenate Multiple Cells with Comma: Click here to open.
More Excel Training Materials and Resources
You can find more Excel Tutorials (including other formula examples) in the organized Tutorials Archive: Click here to visit the Archives.
If you want to ease all your operations and processes, you may be interested in Someka's ready-to-use Excel and Google Sheets templates. Someka's template collections cover, among others:
- Project Management;
- Human Resources;
- Sales and Marketing;
- Inventory Management;
- Calendars and Timesheets;
- Budgets; and