200+ tips and macros covering the 125 most important VBA topics
These 6 Cheat Sheets are filled with everything you need to know to become an Excel VBA expert.
The Cheat Sheets were made with you in mind.
Each page of these multi-column Cheat Sheets is packed with information designed to make you a better VBA developer.
6 comprehensive reference guides combined into a single VBA training bundle
Fundamentals of VBA
Logic and Loops
"Cheat" your way
from beginner-level Developer
to advanced Programmer
- You'll never forget how to extract data from the following files:
- Figuring out how to remove duplicates from an array will be a thing of the past.
- Instantly know the proper syntax for controlling each of the 5 VBA loops.
- You'll see special macro tips that teach you how to do (among others) the following:
- Efficiently control your spreadsheet.
- Read a file line by line.
- Sort your arrays (from smallest to largest).
- Dynamically add items to a UserForm ListBox.
- The next time you're working on an Application, simply:
- Apply the tricks in the Cheat Sheets; and
- Copy and paste fully functional macro examples directly from the Cheat Sheets.
Something about having all these cheat sheets printed out on my desk makes me feel like a real developer. When I need a reminder for how to declare module or project level variables, I just flip over to my "fundamentals" cheat sheet and get a quick refresher. They're pretty inspiring!
The Ultimate VBA Cheat Sheet Bundle
Save over 50% when you purchase the entire VBA Cheat Sheet Bundle. Get the following comprehensive Cheat Sheets:
- The Fundamentals of VBA (Beginner).
- VBA Logic and Loops (Beginner).
- Handling VBA Arrays (Intermediate).
- Using Strings in VBA (Intermediate).
- VBA File Input/Output (Advanced).
- VBA UserForms (Advanced).
Designed to help you overcome the "growing pains" commonly encountered when learning a new programming language.
This Cheat Sheet is called The Fundamentals of VBA for a reason: If you don't master the skills taught in this Cheat Sheet, you're unlikely to become a good VBA Developer.
With this Cheat Sheet, you won't have to memorize any complicated syntax. The Cheat Sheet will show you the syntax with a bunch of examples.
This Cheat Sheet is packed with:
- 30+ useful VBA tips covering 25 fundamental VBA topics.
- 20+ comprehensive macro examples for you to reference as you start developing your own Subroutines.
Among others, this Cheat Sheet:
- Teaches you:
- The most common VBA data types (for ex., String, Double, Integer, Variant); and
- How to declare data types.
- Gives you 13 examples on how to control your spreadsheet with macros.
With the Logic and Loops Cheat Sheet, complex conditional statements and nested loops will be a breeze.
This Cheat Sheet is your one-stop cheat sheet for learning everything you need to know to get started:
- Using conditional logic; and
- Iterating with loops.
This Cheat Sheet dives deep into several essential VBA logic and loop topics, including the following:
- If... Then... Else.
- For... Next.
- Do... While.
In fact, each of the 5 VBA loop structures is fully explained with:
- Helpful examples; and
- Syntax highlighting.
This Cheat Sheet is packed with:
- 30 useful VBA tips covering 12+ VBA logic and loop topics.
- 15+ comprehensive macro examples demonstrating how to use loops and conditional statements to enhance your macros.
Many VBA Developers think they know a lot about arrays. In reality, they've (only) just scratched the surface of what arrays can do. For example, they may not know how to:
- Remove duplicates from an array using a scripting dictionary; or
- Return an array's dimensions.
For example, do you know how to:
- Sort arrays?
- Filter arrays?
- Find an item's position inside an array?
Arrays can be a complicated topic. When you start manipulating arrays, it can be hard to remember (exactly) how to do it.
This Cheat Sheet was developed to address the challenges above.
This Cheat Sheet is packed with 20+ pre-built macros and snippets you're likely to use often when working with arrays.
Easily copy and paste the macro examples you need to:
- Sort arrays.
- Filter arrays.
- Remove duplicates from arrays.
- Much more.
In addition to advanced topics, this Cheat Sheet (also) contains refreshers for basic concepts, like the following:
- Declare arrays.
- Resize arrays.
The most comprehensive Cheat Sheet devoted to VBA strings.
This Cheat Sheet is packed with tips describing everything you could possibly want to know about working with, and controlling, strings in VBA.
- Describes every string manipulation function.
- Includes RegEx pattern recognition tips.
- Contains custom ready-to-go User Defined Functions to give you even more control over strings.
- Describes how to:
- Search; and
- Replace a substring in a string.
Filled with everything you need to know about VBA File I/O. This Cheat Sheet looks at the following topics:
- Reading and writing files using the VBA Open Statement.
- Working with files and folders using the FileSystemObject.
- Customizing user interactions with Application.FileDialog boxes.
After you download the File I/O Cheat Sheet, you'll know how to:
- Extract data from the following files:
- Quickly jump to a particular line in your file.
- Append new data to an existing file.
This Cheat Sheet is packed with:
- 50 tips for working with files.
- 30+ comprehensive file input/output macro examples.
Working with files in Excel is essential for quick data analysis. Automatically controlling files using VBA:
- Speeds up tedious data import; and
- Reduces the likelihood of human error.
The next time you need to manipulate files, copy and paste the fully functional macro examples directly from this Cheat Sheet.
This guide to designing and controlling VBA UserForms is a must-have when building custom forms in Excel.
- Describes all 16 UserForm controls; and
- Explains which properties you need to modify to make those UserForm controls look sharp.
From adding items to a ListBox, to incrementing values with a SpinButton.
This Cheat Sheet is:
- Packed with macro examples for controlling different UserForm elements.
- Designed to reduce the amount of time you need to create beautiful and functional forms.
Get all 6 Cheat Sheets NOW for one LOW price!
Note: Prices above are in USD and do not include taxes (if applicable).
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
How do I access my Cheat Sheet(s) after purchase?
File delivery is carried out via Gumroad.
- Immediately after purchase, Gumroad sends you an email receipt.
- The email receipt contains a link to download the files associated with your purchase.
- When you click the download link, you're directed to a download page.
If you haven't received an email receipt from Gumroad, please check your Spam folder. If you can't find Gumroad's email, please contact Gumroad at support [at] gumroad [dot] com.
Are these Cheat Sheets for Mac or Windows?
These Cheat Sheets are developed for Excel for Windows.
What payment methods are accepted?
You can pay with the following:
- Visa (including Visa Electron).
- Diner's Club.
- Apple Pay (if available on your device).
- Google Pay (if available on your device).
How is my credit card payment processed?
Credit card payments are processed via Gumroad.
When you buy something on Gumroad, on a secure browser:
- Your payment is secured by TLS with 128-bit encryption and using modern SHA2 cyphers.
- Your payment is processed using PCI Compliant service providers.
We (at Power Spreadsheets or wellsrPRO VBA Training) don't have access to (nor see) your credit card information.
Are refunds available for Cheat Sheets?
No. Cheat Sheet sales are final and non-refundable.