Thank you very much for your interest in Power Spreadsheets. I'm grateful for you.
I created this contact page to help you get in touch with me.
Although I love receiving emails from the audience of Power Spreadsheets, I receive way more emails than I can reasonably process. Although, I read every single email and record your comments, suggestions or advice, I can't always answer.
Before writing, please note the following:
- The easiest and fastest way to contact me is by replying to any of the emails I've sent you.
- If you're enrolled in a Premium Power Spreadsheets Academy Course, you can also write to me to the priority email address exclusive to that Course and its students, or leave a comment under the most appropriate lesson inside the Power Spreadsheets Academy. This helps me identify your message as a priority to which several of the limitations I describe in this page don't apply and, therefore, ensures that I'm able to reply to you as soon as possible.
- I don't respond to marketing, promotional materials or sales pitches. Please don't contact me about advertising because, generally, I can't accept banner ads, links, paid placements, or similar.
- I can't accept guest post or other submissions for Power Spreadsheets.
- I can't reply to individual questions for Excel help or provide individual training, coaching or consulting. Please refer to the Archives or the Epic Resources List to find articles or other resources. Please refer to the Power Spreadsheets Academy to learn more about my courses.
To contact me through this page, please click the link below that best matches your situation/message. I look forward to hearing from you.
- I want to share a success story about how Power Spreadsheets has helped me. This may include, for example, success stories related to any of the tutorials, courses or other resources I make available through Power Spreadsheets.
- I want to share a success story about how learning about Excel or Power BI has helped me. This may include, for example, success stories about Excel, Power Pivot, Power Query, or macros and VBA.
- I want to share my advice about how Power Spreadsheets can be improved. This may include, for example, advice regarding tutorials, courses, other resources, or the user experience in Power Spreadsheets.
Thank you very much for your taking the time to write and for being a valued member of the Power Spreadsheets community.