Thank you very much for your interest in Power Spreadsheets. I'm grateful for you.
I created this contact page to help you get in touch with me.
Although I love receiving emails from the audience of Power Spreadsheets, I receive way more emails than I can reasonably process. Although, I read every single email and record your comments, suggestions or advice, I can't always answer.
Before writing, please note the following:
- The easiest and fastest way to contact me is by replying to any of the emails I've sent you.
- If you're enrolled in a Premium Power Spreadsheets Academy Course, you can also write to me to the priority email address exclusive to that Course and its students, or leave a comment under the most appropriate lesson inside the Power Spreadsheets Academy. This helps me identify your message as a priority to which several of the limitations I describe in this Page don't apply and, therefore, ensures that I'm able to reply to you as soon as possible.
- I don't respond to marketing, promotional materials or sales pitches. Please don't contact me about advertising because, generally, I can't accept banner ads, links, paid placements, or similar.
- I can't accept guest post or other submissions for Power Spreadsheets.
- I can't reply to individual questions for Excel help or provide individual training, coaching or consulting. Please refer to the following pages to find resources that may help you:
- The Archives contain an organized list of the currently available Excel/Macro/VBA Tutorials in Power Spreadsheets.
- The Epic Resources List lists useful Excel resources, including books, websites, forums, YouTube channels and downloads.
- The Courses Page contains information about the Courses I offer in the Power Spreadsheets Academy.
- The Books Page contains information about, and links to, the Books I've published.
- If you need help with Excel tasks/projects, I suggest you take a look at ExcelRescue.
To contact me through this Page, please use the following Contact Form:
Thank you very much for your taking the time to write and for being a valued member of the Power Spreadsheets community.