My most comprehensive Training Bundle for learning how to automate Excel and save time with macros and VBA
PSA Platinum bundles all the Training Materials inside the Power Spreadsheets Academy. In other words: PSA Platinum gives you access to all the Training Materials that you'd invest over time.
PSA Platinum currently includes the following Premium Training Materials:
- The Excel Macros for Beginners video course, my introductory-level course on Excel macros and VBA.
- The VBA Fundamentals video courses (Part I and II), my founding courses on Excel VBA.
- The Easy Excel UserForms video course, my introductory-level course on Excel UserForms.
- The books in the Power Spreadsheets Library, my comprehensive and actionable step-by-step eBooks.
With PSA Platinum, you'll quickly gain practical experience by creating, and working with, powerful and practical macros so you can:
- Automate Excel;
- Save time for the things that really matter to you; and
- Open new career opportunities.
PSA Platinum (also) helps you build a solid knowledge basis (in Excel macros, VBA, and UserForms) you can build onto as you learn about more advanced VBA and Excel Development:
- Concepts; and
If you want to get the most value from what I have to offer inside the Power Spreadsheets Academy, this is for you.
Join hundreds of Excel users from all walks of life (including students, professionals, and retirees) who have learned about Excel macros and VBA with the Training Materials in the Power Spreadsheets Academy.
I have been an Excel user since the 80's. After retirement, I started volunteering for non-profits using both Excel and Access. These powerful programs have allow me save them countless hours and dollars. Most of my success has been with first first level spreadsheets and databases. I have often wanted to find in-depth tutorials to take me to a useful level using Visual Basic. Your valuable offerings have opened these doors for me. Thanks J
J, my career was devoted to creating tutorials for technical personnel (...). Your tutorials are reflections of the intricate detail I used to ensure the transfer of critical knowledge about subjects. Thank you brother!
For last one week, I was looking for a source where I can learn about VBA from scratch but I didn't find any quality source. But you are really amazing. You made me understand the basic structure of VBA language. Your lecture is very helpful and inspiring. Thanks a lot!
Training Bundle Information
I designed PSA Platinum for those looking to build upon their current Excel knowledge through macros and VBA as an amazing way to:
- Automate processes;
- Become more efficient; and
- Save time when working with Excel.
If any of the following sounds familiar, this PSA Platinum is for you:
- You spend a substantial amount of time manually carrying out repetitive tasks within Excel.
- Must periodically prepare, update, or refresh reports or dashboards; and
- Are tired of wasting time by repeating the same steps manually.
- You want to help your colleagues or supervisors carry out certain tasks automatically.
- You want to acquire skills that:
- Are in demand; and
- Will help you advance your career.
I am looking forward to bringing this project to fruition and I am amazed at the power and versatility of the VBA code and what is possible. This is only the beginning and as a flight examiner once told me, obtaining your pilot's license is your ticket to learn and the same holds true for VBA coding.
I just wanted to let you know that I think I am starting to understand VBA as I have been successfully writing complex code and it has been working and that has made me rather excited!
Training Materials included in PSA Platinum
(1) All Training Materials included in the Excel Macros for Beginners Training Bundle:
- Excel Macros for Beginners video course (USD 300 value), including downloadable HD course videos.
- Example Excel workbooks (USD 100 value) with the data and VBA code I display in the Excel Macros for Beginners video course.
- Course transcripts and slide decks in PDF format (USD 100 value).
Learn more about the Excel Macros for Beginners Training Bundle here.
I am enjoying the course very much! I am actually doing the Excel macros for Beginners (77%) to ensure I have a firm foundation before getting too deep into the VBA fundamentals.
I am learning some things that have been overlooked in other courses I have taken. Your presentation on the Object hierarchy helped greatly in understanding some online VBA examples.
It’s actually going well – I did decide to back up and review the Macro course. Your teaching style is good.
(2) All Training Materials included in the VBA Fundamentals Training Bundle:
- VBA Fundamentals (Part I) video course and VBA Fundamentals (Part II) video course (USD 300 value), including downloadable HD course videos.
- Example Excel workbooks (USD 100 value) with the data and VBA code I display in the VBA Fundamentals video courses.
- Course transcripts and slide decks in PDF format (USD 100 value).
Learn more about the VBA Fundamentals Training Bundle here.
(...) when you asked if I would like to subscribe to your VBA fundamentals course I hesitated then decided to go for it. I'm very happy that I did and would recommend your course to anyone who asks!
(3) All Training Materials included in the Easy Excel UserForms Training Bundle:
- Easy Excel UserForms video course (USD 200 value), including downloadable HD course videos.
- 16 example Excel workbooks (USD 100 value) with the data, VBA code, and UserForms I display in the Easy Excel UserForms video course.
- Course transcripts (~125 pages) and slide decks (~1,921 slides) in PDF format (USD 100 value).
- 5 cheat sheets (USD 100 value) in PDF format.
Learn more about the Easy Excel UserForms Training Bundle here.
I've decided to step up to the plate again. I’m particularly interested in this new course re UserForms.
(4) All Training Materials inside the Power Spreadsheets Library (USD 99.8 value):
- 20 comprehensive and actionable step-by-step eBooks in PDF format.
- 72 example Excel workbooks.
- 1 PDF cheat sheet.
- 1 example PDF file.
Learn more about the Power Spreadsheets Library here.
Where was this guy years ago? Author does a great job of explaining precisely what the book is about. Would love to see a comprehensive book by this guy! His approach is orchestrated for learners; in language that is easy to understand for learners. Well done.
Excel Macros for Beginners Video Course Curriculum
Excel Macros for Beginners has 60 videos (9+ hours), divided into the following modules:
- Welcome! Please Start Here (40:48).
- Module 1: Introduction to Macros and VBA (49:03).
- Module 2: Set Up Excel to Work with Macros (4:09).
- Module 3: Macro Security (25:18).
- Module 4: Record Macros (51:41).
- Module 5: Execute Macros (41:43).
- Module 6: Delete Macros (2:02).
- Module 7: The Visual Basic Editor (51:40).
- Module 8: Work with VBA (2:05:27).
- Module 9: Code Formatting, Organization and Review (34:37).
- Module 10: Tools for Creating Macros from Scratch (1:03:54).
- Module 11: Complete Your VBA Project (38:08).
- Course Wrap-Up (16:49).
Learn more about Excel Macros for Beginners here.
(...) I am really enjoying the course and I am learning a ton of good things. Another selling point of your course is that not only do you learn about VBA and macros, but you also provide a lot of good pointers on shortcut keys across the board.
VBA Fundamentals (Part I) and VBA Fundamentals (Part II) Video Course Curriculums
VBA Fundamentals (Part I) has 247 videos (8+ hours), divided into the following modules:
- Welcome! Please Start Here: 5 videos (27:42).
- Procedures and Sub procedures: 11 videos (20:23).
- The structure of a VBA statement: 13 videos (23:14)
- Objects: 34 videos (1:30:01).
- Properties and methods: 46 videos (1:17:15).
- The With… End With Statement: 14 videos (23:42).
- Formulas and Cell References: 14 videos (24:48).
- Expressions and operators: 14 videos (23:50).
- Variables and data types: 30 videos (1:22:29).
- Variable scope and lifetime: 19 videos (30:01).
- Object variables: 9 videos (18:21).
- Constants: 13 videos (19:55).
- Arrays: 24 videos (34:47).
- Course Wrap-Up: 1 video (12:18).
VBA Fundamentals (Part II) has 201 videos (8+ hours), divided into the following modules:
- Welcome! Please Start Here: 1 video (12:10).
- Call Procedures and Pass Data Between Procedures: 18 videos (41:47).
- Work with Functions in VBA: 27 videos (53:43).
- Create User-Defined Functions: 43 videos (1:33:53).
- Control Code Execution: Introduction: 5 videos (10:08).
- Control Code Execution: Conditionally Execute Statements: 20 videos (1:00:55).
- Control Code Execution: Handle Errors: 22 videos (52:49).
- Control Code Execution: Repeat a Set of Statements: 35 videos (2:00:33).
- Create Automatic Procedures: 29 videos (1:16:18).
- Course Wrap-Up: 1 video (8:05).
Learn more about VBA Fundamentals here.
I cannot begin to tell you how helpful your emails, tutorials, courses,code generator, ...are! I have moved from a flailing (failing) novice to writing macros for my very small personal business.
Easy Excel UserForms Video Course Curriculum
Easy Excel UserForms has 17 videos (less than 3 hours), divided into the following modules:
- Course Introduction: 1 video (3:32).
- Module 1: Introduction to UserForms (18:27).
- Module 2: Add and Design a UserForm (44:11)
- Module 3: UserForm Interaction (44:54)
- Module 4: UserForms, Control Flow, and Events (16:01)
- Module 5: Practice Creating a UserForm (37:31)
- Course Wrap-Up (9:07).
Learn more about Easy Excel UserForms here.
I am highly appreciated your course and enjoyed learning the techniques from you.
You created the learning materials in well organized , simple , comprehensive, powerful inside each lesson.
Your voice from presentation is clearly and smoothly flow though the topic.
Book Series in the Power Spreadsheets Library
Books in The Power Spreadsheets Library are divided into 2 Book Series:
- Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series.
- VBA Fundamentals Book Series.
The Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series contains the following 5 Books:
- Introduction to Excel Macros and VBA.
- Create Excel Macros Without Programming.
- Introduction to Excel Macro Security and Storage.
- Excel Macro Execution Basics.
- Visual Basic Editor (VBE) Basics.
The Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series (also) includes 3 example Excel workbooks.
The VBA Fundamentals Book Series contains the following 15 Books:
- Introduction to Excel VBA Procedures and Sub Procedures.
- VBA Statement Basics.
- Introduction to the Excel VBA Object Model and Object References.
- Introduction to Properties, Methods and Parameters in Excel VBA.
- With… End With Blocks in Excel VBA.
- Formulas, Cell References, Expressions and Operators in Excel VBA.
- Variables, Data Types and User-Defined Constants in Excel VBA.
- Arrays in Excel VBA.
- Procedure Calling in Excel VBA.
- Functions in Excel VBA.
- User-Defined Functions (UDFs) in Excel VBA.
- Control Flow and Decision-Making in Excel VBA.
- Error Handling in Excel VBA.
- Loops in Excel VBA.
- Introduction to Events in Excel VBA.
The VBA Fundamentals Book Series (also) includes:
- 69 example Excel workbooks.
- 1 cheat sheet.
- 1 example PDF file.
Learn more about the Power Spreadsheets Library here.
(...) it is a nice clear thorough easy to understand introduction (...)
The explanation is careful and thorough and the time investment will pay off later when you have a thorough understanding (...)
I would have liked to have read this book when I first started.
Bonus #1: A substantial price discount.
I value all the members of the Power Spreadsheets Community... but I wanted to do something EXTRA SPECIAL for you, if you want to squeeze the most value from what I have to offer.
This is why I bundled all the Training Materials inside the Power Spreadsheets Academy into PSA Platinum. PSA Platinum gives you access to all the Training Materials that you'd invest over time... and lock in immediate savings as a "thank you" for enrolling early. These savings are (already) reflected in the prices displayed on this webpage.
You were the only instructor for excel macros that I have seen that has offered so much in his introduction to excel macros course and has been very good at their explanations.
Great resources and great value.
Bonus #2: Early access to my upcoming Excel VBA UserForm Code Library (USD 100 value).
The Excel VBA UserForm Code Library:
- Is currently under development.
- Will contain practical easy-to-follow examples showcasing useful Excel UserForm techniques and strategies you can use right now.
Bonus #3: Access to the Excel Examples and Cheat Sheets Collection (USD 100 value).
Most Tutorials at Power Spreadsheets are accompanied by files. Depending on the Tutorial, these may include:
- Example Excel workbook(s) and/or PDF file(s) with the data or VBA code I display in the Tutorial.
- Cheat sheet(s).
The Excel Examples and Cheat Sheets Collection gives you convenient access to all these companion files in a single place.
Bonus #4: Access (inside the Power Spreadsheets Academy) to the following 3 bonus courses (USD 100 value):
- The Get Started with Excel Macros and VBA in 3 Days video course.
- As implied by its title, in this course, you learn how to get started with Excel macros and VBA in 3 days.
- The VBA Basics text-only course.
- VBA Basics is a text-only course for VBA beginners.
- The Introduction to Excel Macros video course.
- An introduction to the wonderful world of Excel macros
- This video course has been replaced by the Get Started with Excel Macros and VBA video course.
It is a wonderful detailed introduction in a simple and understandable way. thank you.
Love the courses/lessons. They have assisted me in understanding and writing VBA code.
Bonus #5: Expert support (USD 147+ value).
If there's anything in the Training Materials included in the PSA Platinum Training Bundle that you don't understand:
- Ask questions; and
- Get advice.
You can do this:
- Through the Course software; or
- By email.
It is refreshing to find someone who shows concern about the satisfaction of their clients as do you. I thank you for that.
Thanks for the continued support. I really appreciated it!!
Note: There are some limitations to these support services. For example, we can't (i) complete, (ii) partially develop, (iii) fully develop, (iv) provide advice in connection with, nor (v) answer questions in connection with, any of the following (or anything similar) for you: (i) macros, (ii) VBA procedures, (iii) VBA Projects, (iv) VBA Applications, (v) UserForms, (vi) homework/work/employment assignments. We also can't answer questions on topics not covered inside the Training Materials included in the PSA Platinum Training Bundle. We're happy to answer qualitative and technical questions that are related to the Training Materials included in the PSA Platinum Training Bundle.
Bonus #6: Help shape the future of the Power Spreadsheets Academy.
You can help me shape (through your advice, comments, questions, and suggestions) the future of the Power Spreadsheets Academy.
I'm constantly making improvements to the Power Spreadsheets Academy. Any improvements I make to the PSA Platinum Training Bundle during the term of your Membership and based on your feedback will benefit you.
Bonus #7 (if your email address is eligible): Automatic one-time subscription to The Power Spreadsheets Newsletter.
Get updates and resources to help you be more efficient and work faster with Excel. You can unsubscribe anytime.
Hi, I'm J!
I'm the creator of Power Spreadsheets and PSA Platinum. I've been working with, and teaching about, Excel, macros, and VBA (including UserForms) for several years.
Nowadays, I spend most of my time working on and researching about:
- Macros; and
However, this wasn't always the case.
Prior to mastering Excel, macros, VBA, and UserForms, I (also) faced common self-limiting beliefs and doubts:
- I thought that I would never be able to learn how to program; and
- I believed that (only) "certain" people could master tools like macros, VBA, and UserForms.
My own experience showed me these self-limiting beliefs were wrong. Despite coming from a non-technical background and having no programming experience, I mastered Excel:
- VBA; and
When I started learning about Excel macros, VBA, and UserForms on my own, I took the long and difficult route. I invested thousands of hours:
- Reading books and blogs;
- Watching video lessons; and
- Visiting online forums.
This trial-and-error approach was flawed. It made the experience:
- Difficult; and
- Less fulfilling.
And that's not even considering the time and money I lost. During my time helping thousands of people, just like you, at Power Spreadsheets, I've noticed that (unfortunately) most of them make similar mistakes to the ones I did.
This is one of the main reasons why I'm constantly developing and refining my training materials.
- I want to save you the:
- Trial and error; and
- I want to teach you how to use macros, VBA and UserForms:
- Easily; and
I'm convinced that, if I could overcome my limitations and self-limiting beliefs to master Excel macros, VBA, and UserForms, you also can. I didn't have any unique gifts, traits, or experiences to indicate that I would be able to become an authority in the field of Excel macros, VBA, and UserForms.
I'm (also) convinced that you can master macros, VBA, and UserForms without making the same mistakes I, and thousands of others, made.
My experience has allowed me to identify the approaches and processes that work best to learn how to:
- Automate Excel with macros and VBA; and
- Work with Excel UserForms to create powerful and engaging custom dialog boxes.
I know what it takes to take you:
- From a complete beginner with absolutely no knowledge about macros, VBA, or UserForms;
- To a confident Power User who's able to:
- Create powerful VBA Applications; and
- Create, and work with, custom Excel dialog boxes.
I first applied the learning techniques and strategies I use in the PSA Platinum Training Bundle to my own process of mastering Excel macros, VBA, and UserForms. In other words: I've created the Training Bundle I would've found most useful when I started to learn about these topics.
My experience with macros is similar to yours. I have had some exposure in utilizing macros that others have built but just kind of flag it as something I never learned and therefore cannot do. Something like you say only nerdy people can do. It's time to just get on with it and learn how.
I am really impressed by your road to this amazing knowledge and the challenges you endured to achieve this mastery level of excel knowledge. This give me the strong heart to overcome my believes too and hope to be like you soon. Everything is possible after I learn about your experience.
My work in Excel, macros, and VBA is quoted, and referred to, by Excel, macro, and VBA users (of all levels) at the largest, most reliable, and most prestigious Excel and VBA discussion forums and websites, including the following.
The Training Materials inside the Power Spreadsheets Academy are so detailed and thorough that members come from:
- Top-ranked universities; and
- Top-tier companies.
Here's a small selection of schools and companies where students and professionals have used the Power Spreadsheets Academy.
Note: Students, employees, or other parties related to these organizations have enrolled in the Power Spreadsheets Academy. These organizations do not endorse, approve, sponsor, or otherwise have any affiliation with the PSA Platinum Training Bundle or Power Spreadsheets.
My 30-Day No-Questions-Asked Money-Back Guarantee Means You Take No Risk
I'm happy to offer you the opportunity to take 30 days (from the date of your initial enrollment) to evaluate everything inside PSA Platinum. If you're not 100% satisfied, contact me before the end of this 30-day period and ask for your money back. I'll refund your investment, no questions asked.
There is absolutely no risk to you within these 30 days (from the date of your initial enrollment): You can ask for your money back for any reason whatsoever -or for no reason at all.
I trust (both) you and PSA Platinum. I stand behind the quality of the Training Materials. I'm confident that, if you put in the work, you'll learn how to work with Excel macros, VBA, and UserForms. In other words: I'm confident that:
- PSA Platinum will deliver a lot of value; and
- You'll find PSA Platinum worth a lot more than what you're paying.
One of the most important and valuable investments you'll ever make in your career
THREE (3) YEAR MEMBERSHIP TO THE PSA PLATINUM TRAINING BUNDLE
1 payment of
4 monthly payments of
511.7+ 147 each
Prices above are in USD and do not include taxes (if applicable).
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions
How do I access the Training Materials included in the PSA Platinum Training Bundle after enrollment?
You can access the Training Materials included in the PSA Platinum Training Bundle through the Power Spreadsheets Academy.
You can log into the Power Spreadsheets Academy (using the account you created when enrolling) by going to PowerSpreadsheets.com/login.
Can I access the Video Courses included in PSA Platinum from anywhere?
You can watch the video lessons on any device. For the best experience possible, I suggest you watch these amazing HD videos on a desktop browser.
How long do I have access to the Training Materials?
You'll have access to the Training Materials included in the PSA Platinum Training Bundle for three (3) years, starting on the date of your initial enrollment. After this three (3) year Membership term, your Membership (and access) to the PSA Platinum Training Bundle and all associated Training Materials (including all Bonuses) will end (automatically).
Can I download the Training Materials?
You can download all the Training Materials included in the PSA Platinum Training Bundle.
- Slide decks.
- Example Excel workbooks.
- Cheat sheet(s).
Is PSA Platinum for beginners? Do I need to have any particular experience/knowledge to use the Training Materials included in the PSA Platinum Training Bundle?
One of the Premium Courses included in PSA Platinum is Excel Macros for Beginners.
I designed the Excel Macros for Beginners video course with the macro beginner in mind. You should have a reasonably good grasp of Excel.
However, you don't need to:
- Be an advanced Excel user; or
- Have any experience or knowledge about:
- VBA; or
- Programming of any kind.
Excel Macros for Beginners, as implied by its name, is for beginners.
- The video course doesn't cover advanced VBA topics.
- Some of the tools, strategies, and techniques you learn about are (however) commonly used by macro and VBA users of all levels.
- By the end of the video course, you'll know how to create basic but powerful macros.
I start with the most fundamental macro and VBA topics. The first few modules of the video course focus on tools and features that you access inside Excel. From there, each lesson gets into more advanced and powerful topics. However:
- I explain all topics clearly.
- I walk you step-by-step through the entire process.
In other words: If you have a reasonable working knowledge of Excel and want to learn how you can start automating Excel by using macros and VBA, you're ready for the Excel Macros for Beginners video course!
The first lessons in the VBA Fundamentals (Part I) video course pick up roughly where the Excel Macros for Beginners video course ends. These lessons assume you know the basics of working with Excel macros and VBA, as covered in the Excel Macros for Beginners video course.
The Easy Excel UserForms video course assumes that you know the basics of working with Excel macros and VBA as covered in:
- Excel Macros for Beginners;
- VBA Fundamentals (Part I); and
- VBA Fundamentals (Part II).
Are these Training Materials for Mac or Windows?
I designed all Training Materials inside the Power Spreadsheets Academy for Excel for Windows.
What Excel version do I need?
I recorded the video courses, and prepared the Training Materials included in the PSA Platinum Training Bundle, on a computer:
- Running Windows; and
- Using Excel 365.
I suggest working with the most recent version of Excel for Windows. With Microsoft 365, you can (always) access the most recent version of Excel.
If you don't have Microsoft 365, don't worry. You should be able to follow the Training Materials if you have Excel 2013 or later.
How long are the Video Courses included in the PSA Platinum Training Bundle?
The video courses inside the Power Spreadsheets Academy are self-paced. The following is a summary of the length of the Premium video courses inside the Power Spreadsheets Academy.
(1) Excel Macros for Beginners video course.
- There are 60 video lessons. The total length of these video lessons is slightly more than 9 hours (approximately 9:05:19).
- The average video lesson length is approximately 7:28. The median video lesson length is approximately 7:40.
- The shortest video lesson is approximately 2:02.
- The longest video lesson is approximately 21:44.
(2) VBA Fundamentals video courses.
- There are 448 video lessons. The total length of these video lessons is slightly more than 17 hours (approximately 17:19:07).
- The average video lesson length is approximately 2:12. The median video lesson length is approximately 1:51.
- The shortest video lesson is approximately 00:16.
- The longest video lesson is approximately 12:18.
(3) Easy Excel UserForms video course.
- There are 15 video lessons. The total length of these video lessons is slightly less than 3 hours (approximately 2:53:43).
- The average video lesson length is approximately 11:35. The median video lesson length is approximately 9:13.
- The shortest video lesson is approximately 3:32.
- The longest video lesson is approximately 37:31.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
- Apple Pay or Google Pay (if available on your device).
How is my credit card payment processed?
Teachable is the Payment Collection Agent for the Power Spreadsheets Academy. Teachable is an online course platform used by more than 100,000 content creators who've sold over $1 billion in online courses and coaching.
Teachable uses Stripe to process credit and debit card transactions. Stripe is a secure payment gateway used to process billions of Dollars in payments each year for companies like Kickstarter, Twitter, Instacart, and Lyft.
We (at Power Spreadsheets) don't have access to (nor see) your credit card information.
What if I'm unhappy with the Training Materials?
Oh no! I don’t want you to be unhappy with the Training Materials.
If you're unhappy with the Training Materials (for any reason), please let me know within the thirty (30) days immediately following your initial enrollment and I'll refund your payment.
What do I do if I need help or have more questions?
If you have questions related to the PSA Platinum Training Bundle, please contact me:
- By replying to any of the emails I send you (if you're already part of the Power Spreadsheets Newsletter); or
- Through the Contact Form here.
I do my best to answer your question(s) within 1 business day.