If you need help with Excel tasks/projects, I suggest you take a look at ExcelRescue.
My main objective with Power Spreadsheets is to share what I've learned and continue to learn about Excel.
Even though I don't do consulting, I still receive many messages from people looking for consulting services or 1-on-1 help.
I would love to help everybody. However, I'm currently unable to do this. The time I spend helping a single person is time I don't spend helping tens of thousands (at the same time) through my work at Power Spreadsheets.
For these reasons, I've decided to partner with ExcelRescue. ExcelRescue has developed a system that allows them to provide 1-on-1 consulting services for both small and large Excel consulting projects covering (for example) the following tasks:
- Functions and formulas.
- Data visualization, graphs and charts.
- Dashboards, scorecards, KPI or executive summaries.
- Power Pivot.
- Power Query (Get & Transform).
- Macros and VBA.
- Corrupt file recovery.
- Other Excel-related tasks (you can contact them and describe your task).
The following are some of the reasons why I like ExcelRescue:
- A simple online form for submitting tasks.
- Competitive pricing structure.
- Money-back guarantee for certain projects.
- Adherence to a strict Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Fast turnaround time.